Re: How To List

Brian.Henderson@xxxxxxxx wrote:
I would be more than happy to post any how-to articles that anybody
would like to submit.
As I may have mentioned, I save almost all the list posts to my own
hard drive. Separate dirs for each year. I can thus use U2's SE
function to look for topics, regardless of the subject line. Of
course, one gets a lot of false positives; but I've compiled a couple
of "dossiers" on such topics as running Xy under XP, printing to USB
printers, etc. They're not complete, alas. (SE /NV only works within a
session. If one shuts down Xy, never mind the whole PC, which I do
every night out of economic and environmental concerns, one has to
start again from scratch, so it's tedious--but intersting.)

Bry, shall I send what I have, or should I wait and try and finishe them?
--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx