RE: How To List

Patricia, if you send them to me needing to be written-up into a coherent article...there's a pretty good chance they never see the
light of day. About the best I can do is organize submissions, mark them up as html, and post them
on the site.

I'm willing to do more, but I know myself well enough to say that the bridge 'tween want and will is
mighty rickety...and gets
washed-out on a regular basis.

-BH