UNDO

Robert,
I've read UNDO.TXT, and I'd like a little more explanation of the "timed" method. I know it's hand-holding, but we want to get all Xy users, including those less brilliant than I, to have access to this facility.
Probably, my bafflement centers on what it means to poke things into a
keyboard buffer. I mean, I know what poking into memory is, and I know what
a buffer is, but still . . .
Believe it or not, I'm also a bit confused about how one executes this
program. Am I right in thinking that if you assign $T to the ScrollLock
key, then hitting that key will activate an UnDo? Also, will assigning
things in the .REG file take care of that, or should I do something to the
.KBD file, too?

Thanks in advance,
Harry

Harry Binswanger