Re: CONFIGURATION

Kevin, thank you for your recent letter (and BBS message). While I haven't yet
tried the configuration you suggest, I want to assure you that the "demon
program" is NOT on my computer. The reason why I have a path statement with WP
(and not XY4) in it is because WP is the directory in which I have placed all
XyWrite files. I find it much easier to type WP than XY4. Hence the misleading
path statement. I'll let you know the results as soon as I have tried out your
sugggested configuration. Thanks. P. Ferreira
 directories I have