Re: XyWin and Win2000

Mimi -
I'm running XyWin under Windows 2000 Pro without trouble, although I gave up on the Xy printer driver a couple of generations ago and am using the Windows driver. Installation went without a hitch. My only problem was that screen fonts weren't showing up properly. This was corrected by un-installing and re-installing fonts using HP's FontSmart routine.

Nick Browse