Re: Solution to Footnotes wrapping to next page.

On 05/13/97 at 07:07 AM,
  Phil Smith  said (in so many words):

>I've lost track of who has trashed whom, but I have to say that over-long
>lines are difficult for me to read on my mailer, too. If there is a
>toggle that will solve my problem I don't know about it.

Indeed, it is polite to wrap outgoing; on the other hand a decent mailer
will (optionally) wrap outgoing and (optionally) incoming. Mine
automatically wraps outgoing at a settable place (although it visually
wraps during composition at the window edge) and, for reading messages, it
can toggled to wrap a message to the window size. This it seems to me
should be basic stuff for a mailer (i.e., for the editor of a mailer).

--
                     Regards,
                     David

How can you expect to govern a country that has 246 kinds of cheese?
               --Charles de Gaulle

David Auerbach              auerbach@xxxxxxxx
Department of Philosophy & Religion
NCSU