Re: Much easier way to do file comparison--DECODE problems

Robert Holmgren wrote:
** Reply to message from Harry Binswanger  on Tue, 08 Nov 2005
16:01:24 -0500

Are you using v118???? I have no problem. Carl had no problem. Anybody else have a problem?

Yes, same as Harry's: line below "Do not edit below this line" was
partly left as it was. Perhaps our e-mail clients are at fault: notice the extra(?) CR in my version:
];*; -----DO NOT EDIT BELOW THIS LINE!-----[cr|lf];*;[cr|lf]{

There's a real CR (i.e., left-pointing arrow) on the emply line before
<}IF{<}
Is it supposed to be there, or did our e-mail clients interpolate it?
Academic, since we have the ZIPped version now, but one would like to
know if the e-mail app is messing up code.

Patricia M. Godfrey