From: mailto:PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx href="mailto:PriscaMG@xxxxxxxxPatricia M. Godfrey
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx href="xywrite@xxxxxxxxXYWRITE@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2005 2:56 PM
Subject: Re: new pc finally arrived and have to make decisions-help

As for opsys, I forgot (because I've only used it once) what is probably
the best alternative: Windows 2000. It has the power and stability 98
lacks, without the eye candy (and gooey marshmallows at that) and
idiocies of XP; and the most knowledgeable people on this list seem to
prefer it, when they're forced to use Redmond Rubbish.

Patricia M. Godfrey