Re: WIN genealogy

Robt. wrote "It's no accident that Win2K and OS/2 Fixpack 13, the first
truly mature and debugged versions of their respective lineages, each
took 11 years to
achieve." I guess I'll stick with NT5/w2k for a while. Never change a
running system. I always read the fine print before installing service
packs and found that the w2k SP4 was incompatible with Cisco Aironet
WLAN cards (which I require for business reasons), so I stayed at SP3.
Always read the fine print before you click OK. Some service packs are
irreversible.

"For every problem there is a solution which is simple, clean and
wrong." H.L. Mencken