Re: Re tilde in program files directory

Judith Davidsen wrote:

> I just succeeded in getting that directory on xy4.018, but
> only by changing directory all the way back to c:, changing
> it again to c:\progra~1 (not cd \progra~1--that didn't work)
> and then issuing dir from there. All the other routes I
> tried didn't work.

In the (successful) trial I just reported to Paul, I changed
nothing; the DIR was taken from the middle of another partition.
All I did was list the correct, fully qualified PATH in my Cmd.
Line DIR request. (I'm glad there is no problem using a Tilde at
the CM, as I never messed with the Tilde default.)

Jordan