Re: Help -- Tilde

XyWrite III+ allowed one to entre the tilde, but just would not display it on
screen. I've had that problem with web addresses. But if you enter it, and
look at the document in another editor, it's there.

To see it, you need only switch to expanded mode.
And as for keyboards not having a tilde-key, I've never heard ot that but if it's true (which is nigh on to impossible) you can enter the ASCII in either DOS or XY by holding down ctrl+alt while entering 126--don't release the ctrl+alt until you've hit the last digit.

Regards,
Harry