Warning to TTG and all!

Haron,

This is very old news, completely discredited. The win95 registration
wizard is a simple, voluntary version of the industry standard survey
questionaires we all fill out or throw away every time we load a new
piece of software.

Prostest as you might, you seem bent on providing your enemies with
fresh amunition and your friends reason to ignore whatever meaningful
you might ocassionally have to say.

Allan Needell, Dept. of Space History, Nat'l Air & Space Museum
  Smithsonian Institution, MRC 311, Washington, DC 20560
i: nassh100@xxxxxxxx; b: nassh100@sivm; CServe: 71461,1115
      tel 202/357-2828; fax 202/786-2947