Re: DeScribe Voyager??

I'm pleased to see that TTG is moving ahead with new products.

Is there any chance you could give us a hint as to what this "new
functionality" might imply? I realize that you can't give away all of
the details on the new goodies, but IMHO us loyal, long term folk
need a reason to be hopeful that XyWrite will continue to grow and
evolve.

If, as you say, you are hopeful for "this year" as a release date, do you
mean calendar 1995, or sometime in the next 12 months?

Finally, you would be well advised to make use of the readers of this list
in the testing process.