Re: onion soup

Chrigid@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> Nick and Leslie have it all wrong.
>
> The way I heard it, the working conditions Carlo maintains are such that Erin
> was forced to delete normal.dot seventeen times in one evening alone, and she
> finally did what any self-respecting professional would do, bop him and soup
> him.
>
> You will note that she did not harm the beef, nor did she waste any gin in
> this enterprise.
>
> Of course, if Carlo had installed XY4, the whole scandal could have been
> avoided.
>
> Just wanted to set the record straight.

Thanks Judith. Of course sunstreaked-blonde, green-eyed, Erin, at 6-1
(w/o those incredible boots she wears) and 185, actually has braced
Brandi Chastain at the gym they work out at. Carlo, 5-8 and 165 never
had much of a chance. Besides, Erin has an aunt on the police force. And
of course Erin, when she's not waitressing or working out, has a
sensitive side and writes fiction she hopes to get published in the New
Yorker. So naturally she has Xy4 installed at home, but she also uses
Word, especially since the old filters bundled with Xy4 are now out of
date and no longer being made. She has ordered the Smart Words Beta and
is not at all happy that she has yet to receive it, especially since it
was promised in April.

--

Leslie Bialler
Columbia University Press