onion soup

Nick and Leslie have it all wrong.

The way I heard it, the working conditions Carlo maintains are such that Erin
was forced to delete normal.dot seventeen times in one evening alone, and she
finally did what any self-respecting professional would do, bop him and soup
him.

You will note that she did not harm the beef, nor did she waste any gin in
this enterprise.

Of course, if Carlo had installed XY4, the whole scandal could have been
avoided.

Just wanted to set the record straight.

Judith Davidsen
----------------------------------
<< Leslie Bialler wrote, in response to "... where is the beef?"

 > It's coming, sir, there's a problem in the kitchen. There's been a
 > slight accident: Carlo the chef fondled Erin the waitress again, and
 > this time she laid him out nicely with a left hook and poured a kettle
 > of onion soup over him in addition. Can't really blame her, I guess.
 > --
 > Leslie Bialler
 > Columbia University Press
 > lb136@xxxxxxxx

To which Nick Clifford@xxxxxxxx responded:

That, at any rate, is her story. But, I ask you, does she have any witnesses?
 The fricaseed Carlo, when he finally comes to and wipes away the soupe a
 l'oignon, is certainly going to claim she led him on, flaunting her not
 inconsiderable charms, and he lost control, enfin que voulez-vous, alors!
And
 you must admit she has a history of doing this. . . . Troublemakers both of
them, but these days you take what help you can get, particularly when you
know that there's a bevy of starving underprivileged trial lawyers lurking
behind every steam table in the place ready to pounce on the unwary
restauranteur/se brave enough to say "Fatal Error: Application Terminated"
when faced with such an imbroglio below stairs.