Re: Problem Running XyDOS under Win XP

I would not presume to advise you; I am scarcely a power user. I just pass
along this thought for whatever comfort value it may have.
I used XyWrite from its quite early days, when it was published by XyQuest,
in Billerica, Mass. and looked at one time as if it would become the
proprietary word processor sold with IBM systems.
I switched from DOS to Windows because I needed graphics capability to be
able to use calendaring programs that showed fine print on screen that DOS
software couldn't handle. At that time I switched to Nota Bene.
To me, Nota Bene has never been anything but comfortable and easy to use,
in all the years since. I would not urge you to switch to it, but if you
find you need to, don't sweat it. Works fine.

--Bob Kubie