Re: two off-topic goodies -Reply

Thus Opined K.

To Robert Holmgren: Thanks for the information on those two
programs. The VMODEM sounds really interesting. I think the
whole Internet/Phone issue is going to heat up substantially.
There are now a number of commercial programs doing that too.

In response S. chortled...

Does this mean that the next XyWrite release will have integrated
voice/phone messaging via the internet? Can I press
CTRL-ALT-SHIFT-GREYPLUS and dial my broker in New York to buy
more stock in Microsoft?

Just a thought....

Steve Crutchfield

P.S. - Nice, albeit terse review of XyWrite in the latest PC
Magazine.