RE: Find Command

Jim:

Well of course it's in U2! ;-)  Part of Global SEarch and CHange: switch /NV
causes the search to resume where it left off instead of starting all over
again. Command HELP Global Search for further info. I strongly
recommend installing the latest version (v088) of the U2, available
you-know-where.

Ciao.

>===== Original Message From xywrite@xxxxxxxx =====
>Has anyone developed a program that will "remember" a found file in a search
>across files so that it will not be displayed again in the search?
>I'm using XyWrite 4.018. I've looked in the U2 index, but can't find what I
need
>there, possibly because I'm asking the impossible.
>
>Thanks.
>
>Jim Eberle
>jeberle@xxxxxxxx

Carl Distefano