Re: XYWin hogs CPU

At 05:17 PM 2/11/2008, Harry Binswanger wrote:
I'm a big Tame booster (though acknowledging difficulties in getting support). Without it, I might have done the unthinkable: abandoning XyWrite.
Give it a try: installation is very quick and easy, and equally easy
to undo (or to use in parallel with regular Xy). Between Michael
Norman and me, we can probably give you any help you need.
I'd add only that some here -- me among them -- use earlier versions
of TAME, but in my case it's only because I have not had time to
experiment and fiddle with V6. And it does take some fiddling on some
systems. I'm using 5.7, which has anomalies I can live with, but
works smoothly enough to let me finish my current project. Key with
Tame is to tinker. Happy to offer support.
Michael Norman