Re: XYWin hogs CPU

I'm a big Tame booster (though acknowledging difficulties in getting
support). Without it, I might have done the unthinkable: abandoning XyWrite.
Give it a try: installation is very quick and easy, and equally easy to
undo (or to use in parallel with regular Xy). Between Michael Norman and
me, we can probably give you any help you need.
Thanks, Harry. I've tried Tame before with XY3 and XY4 but I thought it only worked with DOS programs, not Windows programs. Obviously I need to have a look at it again if it also works with the latter.

Paul

Harry Binswanger wrote:
Yes and Yes.
The cure is TameDOS.