Subject Threads

May I suggest that, when a thread diverges from the original topic, the
author of a new posting should rename the subject so as to avoid
confusion. The thread about Follett has diverged to a discussion of
MSWord formatting. I am interested in the former, not in the latter. Yet
the subject line still mentions Follett. I open such messages with
anticipation, but I feel let down when I open them up.

Thanks.

Shawn Harrison
Associate Editor
Tyndale House Publishers
shawn_harrison@xxxxxxxx
"The legal system is not fun, but it *is* an improvement
over duels and feuds." --Harvey Harrison, attorney