RE: Follett followed [ MSword?? ]

I was dismayed, too, when I saw when my communication program (Telix)
brought up " /MSWORD " and told me it couldn't be read, only "saved". So I
saved it and downloaded the file and found it to be pure ascii. I guess
the problem is with "attachments" and I wish people would stop attaching
shortish texts, just send them as part of the message. I don't mean to
fault you, and I certainly appreciate getting the message and being able
to read it. If I had been less interested in the subject, however, I would
have given up before finding out that it is easily readable.