RE: Endnotes and snaking columns...?

Using Xy4.018 under Windows 95 in a DOS window.

Has anyone on the list had a problem with endnotes when printing a document
with two snaking columns? My endnotes get butchered on the right edge in the
printing process in sense that only part of the note (it seems like half the line)
gets printed. However, when I look at the document in the preview mode (Shift
F8), the endnote is as it should be, i.e., everything is there and properly formatted.
I've looked at the document in expanded view, and I see no hidden codes or
anything else that may be causing the problem. Any help would be appreciated.

M.W. Poirier