Re: Nota Bene and OS/2

John Gordon:

>"Flicker" is probably the wrong
>word; it's really more of a "video flash" that happens every six
>or seven typed words and is manifested as a single line rapid
>horizontal blip. I didn't see it with NotaBene.

Mmm, that might drive me to NotaBene, or Linux, or Mac OS. Or drink. For
me (and Win9x), XyWin certainly does have its irritations, including video
oddities (spurious duplications of text, etc.), but I've never seen these
video flashes (by any name).

If you think it might be the video card, well, unless you're an engineer,
an architect, or of course a one-man army facing flamethrower-toting mutant
monsters, an entirely adequate replacement video card is pretty cheap these
days.
Peter Evans