Re: XYWrite 3.58

It depends what you need. I switched back to 3.57 a few months ago for much of my writing because
it is the only way I can use the Microlytics speller on my current machine (the reason why, lack of
extended memory with USB, was discussed on the list). I does virtually everything I need, and when
it doesn't I can switch to XY4. I have a feeling, though I cannot quantify this, that XY3 is
actually slightly smoother than XY4 in Windows 2000 in a DOS box (I have SP4 loaded).

Paul