Re: LEARNING XPL

Ah, John -- but how do you know if they have a good program? I've taken a few
general classes years ago in intro to PCs and most of them were a joke. Most
of my learning has come from a combination of hands on and good tutorial books.
 I have read of Clipper, but already have dBASE IV here at work and am
thinking of getting one of those "How To Learn" diskettes programs if they're
any good. When I'm on my own, I may indeed pursue Clipper.