RE: Off Topic: Seeking equivalent Mozilla feature

>>Patricia M. Godfrey wrote:

>> The gotcha there is that some Web pages aren't really HTML.
>> I have one that I tried to save that way, and what I got was a javascript
and a string of jpgs and gifs.

>and J.R.Fox replied:

>That was kind of my point, Patricia, and why I like that _one_ (*.MHT)
optional feature in IE.

I think IE's MHT saved file flavor is one of the main reason's I keep coming
back to Microsquish's browser. I use it all the time.

I'm pretty sure it's some sort of PDF (try opening each type with an ascii
editor...they look the same), but I can guarantee that Billy-boy will deny
till his last breath that they are in any way related.

-Brian H.