Re: Off Topic: Seeking equivalent Mozilla feature

1. In the Mac world (I'm sure about the Windows world), if you are
looking at a web page and hit Print, then you have the option,
instead of printing, to save-as-pdf. (In fact, you can set it up to
drop down a menu of save locations or, if you point it at the Mail
program, instead of a folder, it will open a blank message with the
pdf attached.

2. The Firefox (or Mozilla) extensions you want are:
Adblock
Bookmark backup
Tabrowswer Preferences
Copy Plain Text
Auto Copy
SessionSaver
Googlebar
PDF Download
Download enhancer (or some name like that)