Re: Expanding horizons

Robert, whom we're all glad to hear from again, wrote:
Terrific photo, Harry, but -- how about a few sample HBL "posts" that a visitor
could read? To get the flavor...?
Thanks, Robert. I used to have samples of my posts, but they were so old
(e.g., praising Kathryn Hepburn, upon her death) that I was embarrassed to
have them up there, so I yanked them. You're quite right--I should replace
them with new samples. Maybe this coming week.
Even where it says "Browse Binswanger", there's nothing to browse, only stuff to buy blind.
I guess you're talking about the list of my books, pamphlets, and taped
lectures. The site exists mainly for the email list, for which there's a
one-month free trial. My books, tapes, and pamphlets are there on the
premise: why not sell stuff, as long as you've got a web site? And the
level of my work in general is well known to the Objectivist market.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx