Re: Non-Xywrite Question for Slavophiles and Travelers

On 27 Jan 97 at 10:45, R Tennenbaum wrote:

> Sorry to clutter up the list, but a friend of mine is back from
> Russia for a few weeks and I'm wondering if anyone knows if it's
> possible to hook her up for email in Moscow.

Go to http://thelist.iworld.com/

And scroll down to World-Wide Listings, select it, then choose
Country by Name, or Country Code (if you know the code). Listings
for Russia exist (Moscow, St. Petersburg, others) via dialup net
providers. Other such lists exist as well as thelist.iworld.com
listings but iworld's is pretty good.

Bob