Re: Transferring Files between Computers (was Re: XYWRITE digest 1145)

The problem arise when you have to transfer Files between
Computers, the file have win95 LFN, but You Can't run windows for
some reasons.
In dos, you only have to boot from a floppy, call laplink or other,
and the problem is solved.
I've read that newest dos (IBM DOS 2000 ????) support LFN in a
OLD-DOS environment.
Another way, is to boot from a win95 diskette, and to call a laplink-
like software (ONLY dos TEXT screen) that supports LFN, but I'm
unable to find this one...