Re: NB thrives in OS/2

I noticed for Win NB the lack of working command stack recall with the
supplied Xywrite.kbd file but when I copied the XY4.kbd file over into
c:/nbwin/users/default and renamed it to xywrite.kbd then I regained
working command stack recall. I regard this as rather strange but since it
works I haven't looked extensively into it, except to notice that the
control up and down arrows both in the supplied Nota Bene kbd file and in
the XY4 kbd file are both assigned the same functions! So what's going on
here?