Re: NB thrives in OS/2

On Sun, 14 Nov 1999, Richard G. Minutillo wrote:

> I share your pain, sort of, about the command stack recall. I don't seem
> to have a working command stack at all. CTRL-UP doesn't work, and
> nothing else I've tried works, and I can't find any references to a
> command stack in the help files (although they do have more detail than
> I had originally thought.) I'm running 5.004 under WIN98 SE (4.10.2222).

See the various .KEY files in your \nbwin\document\samples directory for
charts of key-mappings; choose the one that corresponds to the keyboard
you loaded. If you're using your own keyboard, you'll have to paste in the
mapping for the command stack (ctrl-shift- up or down cursor on the
default mappings).

	Dorothy

*****
Dorothy Day			School of Library & Information Science
day@xxxxxxxx					   Indiana University
*****
	"He also surfs who only sits and waits."

 Oct 11, 1999: According to John Roth, chief executive of Nortel
 Networks, an estimated 2.5 billion hours were wasted online last
 year as people waited for pages to download.