not allowed

from Morris,

		Previously I mentioned that when opening a NBWIN document in Xy3, the
keyboard would lock. On trying it again, this is not the case if one waits
for a few minutes for the file to be fully displayed on the screen. While
waiting, the error message, Relative Values Not Allowed, will keep on
appearing on the prompt line. Leslie's advice that df dt=0 would solve the
problem, did not work.

	Now that we are approaching the festive season, one can always do with
words of inspiration and wisdom. Of all the quotations I have collected over
the past 50 years, the one dealing with the Bushman's attitude to life is
one of my favourites. They live in arid desert conditions, without any
modern conveniences or agricultural know-how, and as they have to rely on
hunting and food gathering, their life is an endless struggle for survival.
At times their only water supply comes from watery roots and wild melons, or
they have to suck up water through a reed from small hidden caches of water
in the soil. Yet with all this, they are quite willing to share the little
they receive with fellow members of their group. Accordingly they are free
of greed and hate. Their main pleasures is singing and dancing during the
nights. Centuries of experience in food gathering has turned them into
wonderful botanists, and in this sense they excel civilized man.

	This quotation is taken from Jen Bjerre's book "Kalahari", published by
Michael Joseph of London in 1960

	"I am weak from thirst and hunger -
	Great spirit let me live!
	Let me stumble upon a melon,