Re: More tedium

on 2.18.01 07:24, Robert Holmgren wrote:

> ** Reply to message from rachel  on Sat, 17 Feb 2001
> 20:35:57 -0800
>

>> I am now trying out xy4 for the first time; can't say I like it as much as
>> xy3+, though. Time will tell.

> additional power. What specifically are you not liking? Maybe we can
> help.

Oh, don't pay any attention to me. I just got whiny when I wanted to modify
the startup.int file and didn't recognize all of the syntax, and then I
wanted to reassign F6 to call the file at the curser (as I've set it up in
III+), but F6 is used for the all-important action bar in xy4.

So I just moved the action bar op to F11, assigned F6 the way I normally do,
read up on the syntax, and I am now feeling much more comfortable.

All I can say is, it's good to be back in the bosom of xywrite. Whatever
the version.