Re: FW: More tedium

** Reply to message from rachel  on Sat, 17 Feb 2001
20:35:57 -0800

> I am now trying out xy4 for the first time; can't say I like it as much as
> xy3+, though. Time will tell.

I think it's fair to say that no old-time user has ever liked a new
version of XyWrite at first blush. There are always changes, and they
upset habits. It does take time, but there are almost always ways of
harmonizing old work habits with new conditions, and there's a lot of
additional power. What specifically are you not liking? Maybe we can
help.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx