Re: V3 WORKAROUND

≪Anyone still interested? :) ≫
 Chet: You're right. I'll pass. I program xpl down, dirty, and for my own use too. But
I've seen xpl of yours that you've taken the time to document, and when you do it's
crystal-clear. I really admire Robert's, Carl's, and Tim's discipline and generosity in
programming meticulously documented xpl for distribution to this small community--one we
can only hope will expand markedly with release of The Word Processor Formerly Known as
XyWrite (I like that one, Steve). ... Ciao.   --a