XyWrite problems

Two questions:

1) Is there any way to keep the offset from showing in graphics mode in XyWrite
4 for DOS? Setting default OD=0 works for XYWin, but not XYDos. With XYDos it
affects only the page/line, non-graphic view.

2) Is this a bug? ---
I am using XyWrite 4.015 for DOS, and have been running into an annoying
problem in graphics mode, which I use most of the time when writing on my
486/33.

I am working on a book chapter that is presently about 96K. When formatted as
it would print in book form it's a little over 30 pages. If I am working near
the end of the document when I log the session, when I come back later and
restore the session, Ctrl-Home will not take me to the beginning of the
document in graphics mode.
The screen freezes and the cursor disappears. If I expand the format I *am*, in
fact, at the beginning. Switching back to graphics mode then jumps me to the
middle of the file or just freezes the screen again.

If I log the session with the cursor about midway in the file, when I restore
the session I can jump the to beginning but not the end of the file.

If I restore the session, expand the format and jump between the beginning and
the end (in expanded format), graphics mode will then begin to work properly!

Is this a bug or something I'm doing? The file has forty-some footnotes, but no
complicated formatting. It contains Ibid. codes. I can't remember when this
started happening, but I'm fairly certain it didn't occur when the file was
short. (<64K?)

Myron ÿAE