Re: XyWrite Programs

----- Original Message -----
From: Morris Krok
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2000 4:09 AM
Subject: XyWrite Programs

As I have many XyWrite 3 programs which I can share, including some from
XyWrite Revealed, how do I go about it so that it can be sent in a ready to
use form.

----------------------
Put them in one directory, archive the lot with WinZip or something of that
sort,
and when someone sends you an email requesting the files, just reply to the
posts
with the zip file as an attachment. If it's a very large file you might
want to give
some warning in advance so people can set their email programs to accept
large attachments (Many email programs have a 20 or 50 Kilobyte default
limit on
the size of files they'll accept.)