XyWrite Publications?

1) I miss getting the old XyWrite users' newsletter that used to
be circulated by XyQuest before it was taken over by TTG. Does
that no longer exist at all? I used to find the user profiles of
organizations etc. which use XyWrite really interesting.

2) On a related note, does anyone know of any books or similar
materials for XyWrite other than the manuals which are shipped
with the program? I've been using XyWrite for some 3+ years now
but am sure I could get more out of it if I knew how: I've never
had much luck with layout control as compared with e.g.
WordPerfect.

Thanks,
Andrew Wilson email: eia018@xxxxxxxx