Re: Slow performing xywrite

At 02:02 PM 5/25/01 +1000, OHammond@xxxxxxxx wrote:
>Has anyone else experienced similar problems, and if so what did you do to
>correct it?

Yes! I took XY3 on a floppy to client where I had to do some in-house
editing and installed in DOS window under WinNT (I think that is what it was).
It was a joke! It ran like a slug. Not XYwrite at all. My solution was to
cringe and to work in MS Wurgh instead like all the office slaves there.

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
-- "Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong." (Oscar
Wilde)