Re: Xy + Win98--any hope?

Well, I'm no expert, but I'd been running Xywrite for Windows on my 4086. I
reinstalled it when I got the Pentium II and Windows 98 and it seems to
work even a little better than before. You can pick things up out of Eudora
or paste them onto a Eudora message. And you can pick things up that you've
downloaded from the Internet into Temp or even directly into Docs. Plus,
the windows function seems to work a little better, although I still find
it necessary to reset the file margins so they don't run down the middle of
the window. And I found I was able to make the screen font times roman
instead of courier, which makes one's sentences a bit less inelegant. It
still crashes when I try to switch back to my HP printer after transmitting
a fax on Trio.
Why would you want to run your Xywrite program in DOS?

Tony G.