Re: DeScribe Voyager??

≪I am amazed, too, at the similarity of their mind sets to that of the
"black helicopter" conspiracy theorists: you know, "The New York Times is
lying; the Washington Post is lying; ABC News is lying; CNN is lying; the
govt. of course is lying. Only I MARTY MILITIAMAN know the real truth."≫

I thought no one would ever say it, Leslie! Aesthetic Realism cultists could
fund their operation by selling their "Victim of the Press" badges to other
true believers. Under the thin cloak of A Cause, zealotry's all alike--OS
fervor as well. Usenet makes it obvious that the OS--System 7, Warp,
AmigaDOS, unix in all its variety, GEOS, whatever--is incidental. What drives
causes is the social class or institution ("M$" in this case) that leaves
zealots feeling, uh, powerless and enraged. The feeble sexism that permeates
msgs and cheap shots they aim at me is to be expected. They're bullies. They
bully the list and they bully TTG. Safer to join other Times-bashing
extremists than to challenge IBM for pulling the plug on desktop os/2. Did
any xyWarpWhiner ever browbeat Lou Gerstner to share with TTG some of IBM's
fund to encourage third-party development? Why ask? Bullies pick on little
guys, not 800-pound gorillas. Hats off to Ken Frank for his resolve!

TO KEN FRANK:

Have mercy on DOS/Windows users. Tell us when TTG will announce the
enhancements you've mentioned so we can unsubscribe this os/2 testimonials
list till then. Pleeeeease. 	--a

========================== annie fisher  nyc
"Obsessions with operating systems
is fighting the last war." --IBM CEO Louis V. Gerstner