Re: WLAN security

--- flash  wrote:

> Even AES encryption can be cracked, given
> sufficient time and CPU power.

As a practical matter, I would think there must be a
significant difference between periodically getting
on, taking care of your email or online research, then
getting off . . . vs., say, downloading whole movies
(even at broadband speeds). In the latter situation,
you'd be more of a sitting target for this, no ?

> Hope this helps.

Speaking for myself, I think it is good info of
general importance to all -- well worth the OT space.

Thanks, Flash.

 Jordan