WOAFON fonts

I am pretty sure I have a copy of the WOAFON screen fonts somewhere here
from previous discussions. If I can find it, I will upload it in the next
couple of days. I have to say that, with my setup, trying a number of them
didn't make any difference in XY4:

Computer     Gateway 4DX2-66V
CPU        486DX 66 mhz
RAM        16MB
HDD        420MB (two, one for backup)
Swap File     4MB; Disk & file access 32-bit
Cache       CPU 128KB; DOS disk Smartcache 2MB
CD-ROM      SONY 4x scsi
Modem       US Robotics Sportster 28.8 V.34 w\fax
Comm software   Crosstalk Communicator v. 2.10
Printer      HP Laserjet 4+
DOS        6.2
Windows      WFW 3.11 (used only for Word Perfect 6.1)
Memory Mgmt.   QEMM 8, with 634KB free low RAM

N. Sivin
History and Sociology of Science
University of Pennsylvania
Philadelphia, PA 19104-3325, U.S.A.