Re: Proud to be loopy

>Well, no, you wouldn't understand. You're too busy admiring yourself in the
>mirror I suspect. As far as sexism goes, how would I know? I don't know

 Mirror? I don't use those. Too many people tell how I look to them all
the time, I don't need a mirror.
>you and frankly there's nothing in your posts that would make me want to

  Sigh! And I work so hard at them.
>know you. I judge you only by the condescension you show Annie. You told
>her to "take her Meds," which sounds to me as if you were trying to say she
>had PMS or something. And you just assumed it was her when it was me who
>you should have been talking to.

  Nope, I wasn't. I responded to Annie's post with -- more or less,
anyway, straight up logical arguement. Which is what I like to do. Think of
me not so much as an adversary, but as more of a rabbinical elder who likes
to "discuss" things -- "reasoning" as my Rasta friends say -- for the heck
of it. Argue? Sure, why not?

 T'was not her I was speaking too, Leslie. I knew full well to whom I was
speaking, and was responding essentially in the same frame of mind. And I
wan't think of PMS. In fact, as far as sexism is concerned, I'm pretty-much
a card-carrying eco-feminist. Ever read any Janet Plant? Like "Healing the
Wounds"??? I disagree with her/them about some things, but not about ending
domination of male/female, human/other species/governments/people.
 One thing often surprises me on the net, Leslie. And that's how often
people fall into this antagonistic thing -- I don't often get angry in
discussions of this sort, but I do have sort of a smart mouth -- most people
who know me are used to it. Comes with the territory, I guess.
 So I've been spending most of my time this summer riding a windsurfer.
What do you do to relax?

--
Harmon Seaver
hseaver@xxxxxxxx

We have found the Fountain of Youth in Asia!