Re: Proud to be loopy

On 15-AUG-1995 14:07:11.0 xywrite said to LESLIE319
 >I too don't comprehend the vindictive tone and personal attacks,
 >name-calling, etc. Nor do I have the faintest understanding where the
 >"bullying" and "sexist", etc. stuff comes from. Especially when the
 >people making those remarks themselves talk about using XY with other
 >software quite a bit, but object to others doing the same.

Well, no, you wouldn't understand. You're too busy admiring yourself in the
mirror I suspect. As far as sexism goes, how would I know? I don't know
you and frankly there's nothing in your posts that would make me want to
know you. I judge you only by the condescension you show Annie. You told
her to "take her Meds," which sounds to me as if you were trying to say she
had PMS or something. And you just assumed it was her when it was me who
you should have been talking to.

Oh well. Rave on!

--Leslie--
`[1;34;42mRainbow V 1.19.1 for Delphi - Registered