Re: Clip and OOM and WInword

** Reply to message from Si Wright  on Fri, 20 Jan 2006
22:03:53 -0800 (PST)

Jon, nothing to do with the thread, but when I loaded your initialization files
to try to simulate your system, I noticed what struck me as an inconvenience,
namely that windows don't open automatically when you CAll files. You might
want to change DF NW=0 to DF NW=1 or 3 in SETTINGS.DFL -- then, when you CAll,
a new window (if available) opens (instead of saying that there's "no window");
and when you ABort, that window closes automatically too. DeFault NW=0 means
that you have entirely "manual windows".

R.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx