Re: Clip and OOM and WInword

This is probably way off base, but have you checked settings.dfl for
blank lines (i.e., CR/LF followed by either another CR/LF or space
CR/LF)?
I found a dozen or so carriage returns [left-pointing arrow as displayed by XY4 (and no idea what Yahoo mail would display since it keeps adding stray exclamation points to previous posts)] without the semicolon before them, so I added the semis I see everywhere else in the file. If this was a bad idea, I kept a copy of the previous settings.dfl. Nothing untoward in my keyboard file,  xy4-3.kbd.

In any event, the PAsting problem remains. Memory value is only 2.

Jon Pareles

Yahoo! Photos
Got holiday prints? http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/holidayprints/*http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/photos/evt=38089/*http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph//print_splash to get quality prints in your hands ASAP.