Re: Doubled-word color

Does anyone know the MoDe setting (or other setting) that controls the color of the highlighting used when the Microlytics spell checker (i.e., the default spell checker for XyWrite) finds a doubled word?
2) one's cursor, just after the doubled word, is highlighted
You mean the cursor in the text? Mine isn't reliably sitting in the right
spot (or else isn't visible at all, I forget which). And with my 43 line
screen length, it's hell to find the doubled word (which usually isn't
wrong--the damn thing treats all separators the same, so even a paragraph
break between the same word is "caught").

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx